Ordering and Contact Details
Let us help you with your project!
- Decoy pricing is available upon request via email at email@example.com or 207-596-5566.
- Discounted rates may be applied for bulk orders.
- Shipping, handling and insurance are additional and vary with the size of the order and distance to be shipped.
- Continental USA orders are shipped UPS. International orders may be shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL, or USPS, depending on location and rates.
- We accept checks, international bank transfers, and all major credit cards. Payments are due within 30 days of invoicing.
- Orders are processed in the sequence in which they are received with our production season running from December through March. Orders are accepted throughout the year.
- Occasionally we have a limited number of completed decoys in stock that are for sale.
National Audubon Society - Seabird Restoration Program
How you can help, right now
Adopt now and receive: A Certificate of Adoption, A biography of "your" puffin, and The book How We Brought Puffins Back To Egg Rock by Stephen Kress.
There are many ways that you can get involved with Project Puffin to help us make a difference for seabirds worldwide!